内蒙古时时彩开奖号码 www.0xd34.cn 国际组织的实习任职机会来了，有志于赴国际组织实习任职的高校毕业生，这里有大把的工作机会等你来！
Within delegated authority, the Political Affairs Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reviews and monitors activities in the country or countries assigned; assesses trends which might affect the political situation and the political impact of intra-regional issues and recommends solutions/possible action by the United Nations.
- Monitors national and regional level political developments in the area of assignment and provides analyses and advice to senior Secretariat officials and/or UN agencies active on the ground.
- Maintains contacts with other sectors of the UN, other international organizations and governments on coordination and policy matters.
- Monitors actions taken by intergovernmental groups, UN organisations, governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- Conducts research; supports the preparation of, non-papers, background papers, analytical briefings, mediation proposals, reports and other documents.
- Selects, classifies and stores in computerised databases information relating to potential disputes and conflicts involving assigned countries or region.
- Participates in fact-finding and other missions to countries within assigned area of responsibility.
- Prepares meetings of the SG/DSG/USG with officials from countries under the Organization's purview.
- Carries out, in consultation with the supervisor, administrative functions relating to staff planning and budget.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Ability to identify and analyze political developments and their impact on international relations. Extensive knowledge of politics and international relations in Latin America.Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations. Takes responsibility for
incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work.
Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
Considers all those to whom services are provided to be "clients" and seeks to see things from clients' point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients' needs and matches them to appropriate solutions; monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients' environment to keep informed and anticipate problems; keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects; meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
[email protected] 内蒙古时时彩开奖号码 www.0xd34.cn All right reserved 北京高校毕业生就业指导中心 版权所有